Tuesday 6 September 2011

Christmas is coming!

I know it's only September but for a crafter the days are ticking by at an alarming rate and Christmas will be here before we know it! There are cards to make for the upcoming fairs, there are the cards that I need to make to send personally, there are orders to fulfill, there are hanging calendars to make, there are scrapbook calendars to make, the list goes on lol! As well as that the new term has started so my 'real job' as a tutor is starting again this week. And I have a 2 year old. Thank goodness I have my wonderful Mum, I would be totally lost without her :)

Anyway, thought I would share a few of the special cards that I made last year, hopefully they will be inspiration for you, I've certainly enjoyed looking through all my pics, given me new ideas for this year lol!

I love the colours on this card, and I think it would make a perfect get well card for someone who is poorly this winter. It's one of the gorgeous TGF Anya stamps coloured with water colour pencils to keep the tones lovely and soft. A few handmade flowers and some lace sets it off beautifully if I do say so myself.


Again using the same TGF stamp but looks so different when coloured this way. I think the combination of blues looks lovely and frosty, perfect for winter and would make a good Christmas, or winter birthday card.


Anya again (surprise, surprise) but I've kept the card much simpler this time, payered up with some gorgeous Basic Grey papers and glitter papers for some winter sparkle.

I hope you've enjoyed taking a look through a sample of my creations, I will return to share more with you. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment